Hi Team Flying V and the one or two other people that follow us :). I decided to start my own blog about my journey to run 26.2 miles and share workouts, recipes, and fun along the way. Clearly I'm no expert on anything running or nutrition but I thought a place to record my journey might be fun and if others enjoy it along the way all the better! Come visit!
http://marathonlar.blogspot.com/
If any of my Team Flying V members want to guest blog let me know and if I ever post any pictures or information about you that you don't want posted just shout and I'll remove it. My plan is to stick to running and cooking stories and leave the personal stuff for face to face conversations with friends :)
XOXO,
Lar
Thursday, February 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good luck Lauren! Headed over right now to check out your new blog home...
ReplyDelete